Jingle bells aren’t just for Christmas they are fun anytime of the year. They make a happy sound.
Bells can be purchased in several varieties but mine are homemade. If you attach the bells to velcro your child has the option of wearing them or their wrist or ankles.
You can also make them using pipe cleaners and weaving the bells through them.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO PLAY BELLS
- shake bells up and down
- shake bells side to side
- make a circle in air with the bells
- tap the floor gently with the bells
- tap your shoes gently with the bells ]
- tap the palm of your hand, very gently
- shake bells behind your back
- rub your tummy with the bells
- shake the bells “out and in” to the beat of the music
- hold bells enclosed in both hands and shake
- twirl the bells on your pointer finger